June 2, 2008

my favourite things

Super hectic. I was supposed to attend the SIC Get2Gether on two different dates but it was so unfortunate that had to skip the sessions. Saturday was the busiest day as it was a public holiday in Brunei due to the RBAF's Anniversary and i had to attend to 2 different functions. And it continues till Sunday...... *phew*

Also later in the Sunday afternoon, DD was invited to a birthday party of Abang Afiq. It was a costume party. DD was really excited playing dress up as a fairy princess.



with her magic wand.. *winkk*




some of the kids in their awesome costumes!
Afiq in his pirate attire! Cutee


DD was crowned as runner-up in best dress costume! wheeee! thanks to auntie Alin and family! :)

**********************
Meanwhile, Scrap Inspire Create is having that new monthly challenge again! For June, you have to scrap about {A Few of Your Favourite Things}. Check it out here guys. Do play along peeps! Try yourself out with the twist and share with us what you l♥ve.......




my take. totally forgot that i owed SIC this layout
and had to complete this last night for 2 hours! *haha* my BAD!

Journaling:
I have so many favorite things.
Nevertheless I wish to share my ten major desires.
Of course my family is my top list.
I tend to choose black for my wardrobes.
I so love chocolates and ice lemon tea.
I like beautiful and comfy handbags.
I love playing around with graphic designs.
A smile soothes a rough day.
My cousins and friends are my helpful guardians.
I am hooked with scrapbooking since forever!




Oh ya, don't forget to submit your finished products for SIC Sichuan Earthquake Charity Sale to Jasmin or Emily. Do your part, help the needy people. I still did mine so pictures yet to upload. Will try to submit 'em to her very soon!




Have a safe week ahead!

No comments: