September 1, 2008

Create Friends for SIC September

Guess what's new at ScrapInspireCreate a.k.a SIC??


Yes its a new challenge!! New challenge at SIC for the whooooollleeee month of September, the holy month of Ramadhan.

Since its {Embellishments Galore} theme, I have created a layout with my faaaavorite embellies! Here's what I have made:


~* Create Friends *~








Main picture of the SIC crews was taken from the 1st SIC Crop Party in June which was a blast!! Too bad Nadia couldn't be there. So I kinda made that "white woman" made from felt to fill in the missing Nadia... Hope you don't mind Nad! ;)

Papers are from Pink Paislee Office Lingo Collection which I found it to be sooo darn cute! hehe!! Really fancy the colors they have in this collection!! So vibrant! So me!! hhehehe!!


So dont forget to join SIC September {Embellies Galore} Challengethis time. Yummy RAKs are waiting for you to claim its immediate ownership! heheh


To this extent, I wish to say Selamat Berpuasa (Happy Fasting) to all Muslims around the world and may our Ramadhan be blessed by Allah the Almighty.


Thanks for lookin!



2 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

Vivs, I love this LO. Especially how you combine two diecut papers together and love the blings and flowers!!

razlin said...

beautiful combination of colors. I love it!