November 29, 2008

Just Buzzin In!

Just droppin by.
I will be very busy this weekend since there will be a family wedding event going on tomorrow (and had to miss the cropping classes with the Shabby Chic's DT!! Soo wanted to join Lia's class actually!) Now I just got back from my in-laws and my body is really aching. In two weeks time, I'll be having my real break! Yeahh!! *grin*
I just found out from Ali through Creatively Yours blog that the newly DT and GDT 2009 were all "famous" people now. Didn't get it at first. Then, I found out why. LOL! Good one!

Here's a clear picture...


Couldn't believe my name is actually being posted on ScrapScene!! wahahaha!!

Thanks Ali for enlightened us and Congrats to Noella too for her newest toot! She's one creative lady indeed! More sketches inspiration can be found here.


Ed's Sketches Got Stamps? sketch challenge for November is almost over. But you still got time till tomorrow if youre a fast scrapper. But not to worry, December sketch is coming in your way very soon :)
Here's my sneak peek layout
Aside from this, I have lots of outstanding projects for the swap thingy happening at Brunei Scrappers Forum, Scrappin Kids Forum and Groovie Scraps Cafe Forum.
Moreover, our bank's CSR club will be organising a charity garage sale sometime next week and we were asked to participate. So my friends and I were intending to make and sell some handmade items especially cards and of course non-scrapbook items such as unused clothings, electrical appliances etc etc at cheaper prices!! Will keep posting more infos once the event is confirmed. Some proceeds of sale will be donated to the charity centre.
Gotta go finished up some deadlines! Take care ♥

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Wow!! Congrat Vivi hehehe..Glad a famous Bruneian make it!!! :)

Sasha Farina said...

Congrats Viv!! Love that sneak of yours!