December 19, 2008

Groovie Virtual challenge

Firstly, my sincere thanks to you for dropping by and left some love wishes...I owe it to you *hugs*


I am presently having this exciting Online Challenges at Groovie Scraps Cafe. It'll be happening starting today 19th Dec until tomorrow 20th December! Please come and join in the Groovie Challenges, Fun and Games! Click here if you are ready to move and utilise those mounting supplies.. (I know I am!)

I am also hosting a brief challenge over at the cafe. Here is my challenge;

No photo challenge but to create your own 2009 calendar by altering a clipboard or a layout with a size at least 8.5x11. The calendar can be printed from your computer. I have used Elle's Studio Calendar Tags.



I bought the calendar tags from SD at a reasonable price (I am sooo crazy over Elle's label tags!!). There are more awesome tags from Elle's Studio available at the store. Feel free to drop by to SD blog for more information.

Supplies: Raw clipboard, Elle's Studio Calendar Tags, Prima Voila Felt, Prima Flowers, Webster's Pages Hello Beautiful Collections PP and Journaling Card, 7 Gypsies PP, Hambly Screen Print Kraft Sticker and Transparency, K&Co Amy Butler's Die cuts, Chipboards from Scenic Route & Kelly Panacci, Magic Mesh, Transparency, Eyelets, Ribbons, Blings, Fibres & Lace.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: