December 22, 2008

Random :)

I was about to really enjoy the feeling of holidays but time flew so quickly. I will get back to work tomorrow...sigh. sigh.



sigh. :p


But good news is my Supervisor is on a loooong vacation too!! *grins* Still I gotta do some filings which I think is already piling up in the out tray!! *huhu*


I wanted to re-organise my scrapping area, my stash supplies, my papers, my etc etc but to no avail. Too lazy to even clean my table. LOL! Wanna take a peek of how it looks like when I am scrapping...? Not even my close friends realised how much mess I have made in there! *huhu*



If you cannot tolerate hideous sight, don't look! LOL

But all of these supplies, I am willing to share 'em with my friends if we do croppings together! Yeah I am not that stingy. Helps me lessen my supplies in a way. hee hee..

But I still need a bigger case to store my supplies. Perhaps like these:


Diane von Furstenberg Signature Luggage
(Perfect for a scrapbook retreat!)

or maybe just this?
Cropper Hopper leather faux patent tote *teehee*



What a class! Reminds me of Catwoman. miaww

************************

Have I mentioned that I kinda have a low mojo right now? Despite of this, managed to complete few challenges held recently in the Groovie Scraps Cafe forum.






Handmade Cards using only PPs & CS by CK






12x12 LO using only 1 PP and other embellies by Liza




Layout scraplifiting with supplies used in her LO by Felicia



Thats all for tonight. Long day tomorrow.

Happy holidays! Yeah! Thanks for peeking in ♥



Sooo cant wait for next crop HERE!! Pinks & Chocs?? nyumsss!! Ooohh babes~~~ you soo gonna miss this!!! :P

No comments: