July 30, 2008

The day so far..

What makes a scrapbooker happy??

A super new stash collection of course! LOL! My cousin HS bought me all this at Lincraft. She also went ‘crazy’ browsing thru all the scrapping stuffs on the store shelves despite she’s not a scrapbook person. Hehe! Thanks sooo much sis! Have a safe trip back to Oz later.

♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Before that, to all Muslims in Brunei and around the world, Selamat Menyambut Hari Isra' Me'raj 1429H. Its a public holiday in Brunei right now and so i am enjoying my day so far.

Hey I finally done a 12x12 layout for Scrappin Kids Forum hosted by Liza Yet on Mini birthday challenge. I used a simple multi photo layout. Paper is from Urban Lily which I have some parts painted in lime green. Put some stickles ♥ along the plain swirls and its ready to go. :)

Images from DD's 2nd birthday bash at our crib.


By the way, Scrap Inspire Create July Birthday Challenge is almost over and there will be another exciting challenge in August. Here's my sneaky look for SIC's August challenge :)




TFL!


No comments: