July 27, 2008

I am a PAPER!

Its been raining today since this afternoon. We intended to watch X-Files the movie earlier in the 10 am breakfast show but somehow my head was spinning so mad! Another slight migraine I guess…

Oh yesterday, we had super fun at her place for Anythin Scrappin session. Well I only wanted to do some shopping and so didn’t bring my tools along. But she (bigsis) insisted that I should scrap! Teeheee so I did. I scrapped her pic but mojo wasn’t really friendly. I realllly hope she likes it though. Sorry didn’t take any photo of it. We also celebrated her birthday a day in advance. She brought an ice cream cake for birthday lady which was really good and we really enjoyed the food she has prepared for us.


Happy Birthday again Ka Jazz!!


Meanwhile birthday lady also tagged me on this quiz relatively about What Scrapbooking Item Are You.

Surprisingly I am a PAPER!

You are PAPER!
You are an all natural basic person who likes to act as a foundation to others. You are willing to take a backseat in most of your relationships and let others take the spotlight, while you show your support and help them shine! Underneath it all, you are the one who makes it all happen. You are the focus and stability in any group, even if you are not the leader. Others look to you to set the pace and provide ideas for ways to get things done. But Paper Beware - sometimes you get a little edgy with the people who look to you for support and can give them some papercut remarks that can hurt their feelings. Remember to watch what you say, because you are best when leading by example.


********************************

I made a (sort of) door hanger for a friend's newborn grandson. It was a last minute thing. Did a simple one. Used lot of inkings and cut out dinos from BasicGrey PP. embellished it with some buttons, stickles ♥ and a single paper doilies. Also tried masking the doilies using a chipboard alpha and blended it with the chalk ink. super cool! must try again this technique!




TFL!

No comments: