July 23, 2008

Little updates...huhu

I took a half day off at work early today. Thought I spend a quality time with my DD but just after we sent DH off to work after lunch, she dozed off taking her nap instead. Uh...then I moved on myself to scrap something since in the mood to.

I created below LO based on Pencil Lines Sketch 94. Had fun doing this sketch although I started slow. hehee!



"Cool Shades"

Journaling:
Baby look @ you wearing mama's shades
and acted like a certain celebrity whereas
the real truth you were feeling feverish and unwell!
Oh well.. nothing can stop you for being
a cute poser, like always!



I have this photo of DD in her fairy princess dress and decided to scrapbook it. Papers are from Amanda Blu. Isnt it cute? Perfect theme for a fairy look. I used stickles a lot cos im all over that glitter glue now! Also I stitched the so-called clouds, painted it in blue and applied glossy accents. This is my first time using several techniques in a LO. So that explains the messiness! LOL!





Meanwhile I submitted this LO for Scrap-n-Crop forum Mod Challenge No. 3, to simply scrap about "Uniquely You". Again, I used DD's photo.





{you}

Journaling:
Whatever you do, whatever you say
I can't find a certain specific unique about yourself because
whatever you be, you are simply
UNIQUE in your very own way.


TFL!

*******************************



Meanwhile I got this Kreativ Blogger award from Hani. How cool is that?? heheeh!! I don't see myself as creative but i really appreciate if somebody thinks I am. Thank you Hani! Really made my day :)

So here's the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 6 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Had a hard time to pick but here are the local sixsters (who blogs creatively) to start off:

1. Byby
2. Poinz
3. Alin
4. Panda
5. Mac
6. Renoa

Have fun!


I know I have been tagged by Iza sometime ago but will do that next time. Sorry Iza. Now I need to get my beauty sleep!

TFR!

No comments: