August 23, 2008

Month of Challenges

I am currently hooked with my newfound interest♥ (hint: popseoul & popjapan) besides scrapbooking♥♥, so my apologies for the lack of updates.

Just a little note to self on the scrapbooking challenges that im thinking to join - for fun sake! wuhoooo!!

  • Scrappin Kids Forum - CHIPBOARDS GALORE (at least 3 techniques) ~ on or before September 13, 2008;
  • Scrap-n-Crop Forum - THANKFUL THEME (a layout or mini album);
  • Scrapping Glitz Forum - ONLINE CHALLENGE WITH THE LADIES;
  • Artz De Scrap Blog - ALTERED FELT CREATIVITY CHALLENGE ~ before 31st August 2008 Midnight Eastern Time

As month end is closer, i guess i don't have much time. But time will tell..... :)

*********************************

I just finish creating one LO. I never scrap about my mother before (except for her two bestfriends!). So I made this personally for my dearie beloved mother (Perhaps can count as her birthday gift next month!). Picture was really old about 15 yrs ago, doin a photoshoot for her former bank's advert in TIME magazine. She still loves this shot anyways, reminds her of me now! heheheheh!!!



"Miracle of Life"

Journaling:
Dear Mother, My Beloved Mother,
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug,
Your hearts understood when i needed a friend,
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson,
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
~ Sarah Malin ~


NOTE: Sketch is based on Jasmin's in SIC August (Sketch} Challenge.


************************************

OH, another reminder to submit for your Scrap Inspire Create creations (if any), August {Sketch} Challenge before month ends. Would love to see what you have created... :)


Have a great weekend ahead. Im sure I will :)

1 comment:

Maya Ariffin said...

I like this LO.. It's look classic of course classy ;)