August 28, 2008

SnC's Thankful Challenge

*Edited

I wish to share SnC's MOD Challenge #4 with the theme of "Thankful". I made a 6 pages mini accordion album which I have learned to create it from scratch with Jazz few weeks ago and together with the other regular scrappers. It was kinda addicted making this type of album cos its super easy! :)

~* a summary view of the album *~

Will list out the journals later if I got the time.




Front Page ~ Thankful
2nd Page ~ is what i'm now
3rd Page ~ I am thankful for meeting a wonderful man and spending my life with him
4th Page ~ I am thankful for my beautiful baby girl and loving her forever
5th Page ~ I am thankful for my big families and having them around for families' event sharing unforgettable memories
6th Page ~ I am thankful for having good friends around and knowing they love having you too
7th Page ~ Above all....... (you may check out the slide for crystal clear readings) :P


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Yatie Tajudin said...

Vivs, I love, love, love this album. All the lovely little details and the journaling is so sweet!!