September 19, 2008

Time to scrap!

Oh what an exciting day.

I finally managed to scrap 2 pages on Thursday morning, getting off my comfy zone. All thanks to the Brunei Scrappers online crop for 3 hours. I was indeed gaining my juices back and started to scrap like speedy gonzales! LOL! Well thats what the girls think, i scrapped so fast and managed to complete my pages in time. However I had to stop at 2nd page as i was having some relatives over. And so here I am back to square one.... So sad to see all the stack of PPs, stickers, chipboards, and such waiting for me to play with. And now a new stocks coming in.....huhu. Im lost for words. :P

first {1st} page


second {2nd} page



A little reminder for the ScrapInspireCreate September Challenge. You still have time to submit til 29th September 2008. Go on use up all those stash, kits, supplies in your scrap area and start scrapping! hehehe!! Look who's talking. :) So far we received wonderful submissions. Thanks ladies for your support!

And to those who are looking for a travel theme challenge, head on to Groovie Challenge. Their challenge for September is to do a Travel Layout. Start diggin' in your travelling photos and why not scrap something for Groovie. Who knows it might be your lucky day to win their RAK? ;)
Or for sketch inspiration, there's a new blog by the talented Edleen named Ed's Sketch Got Stamps?. Hop on here for some inspirations!

To those who are opt for drawings and doodlings, visit here for a doodle theme challenge. Scrapping Inspirations is a Malaysian scrappers society blog and by the name, you can tell it is full of inspiring and wonderful pages featured in their blog. I would like to try some doodlings but with the current state I'm facing, fingers crossing. Sigh.



Transformed a Prima tin into a mini gift like this (see picture). My best friend was having a birthday sometime last month so I wanted to create something memorable for her. Lying next to it was a blank CD which I altered it into an accompanying "birthday card". It was just a simple gift. Glad to know she likes it.... ;)










Now I gotta get ready hit the shower! I am Working today...ugh



Happy Birthday to my lovely wonderful beautiful mother today!

No comments: