October 6, 2008

Capture the moment

Its past midnight. I am still up. Must be the cappuccino i had earlier. Wanted to do some scrappy stuffs but too tired to move. Had a loooong day today as more relatives came over for a visit. I browsed thru to some of my favorite arty sites to light up some mojos. Excitement struck and i was certainly being inspired. Unfortunately that only lasted for few seconds. What a heartbreak. LOL!


Anyone ever been in such a situation??? :)

To those who shares the similar situation, here's a digital scrapbook page to start you up. Yeahh, only managed to scrap a digi! hehehe...

~* capture the moment *~



Picture of myself with my toy.
Love this baby although I was initially thinking to replace it with a 450D! :D
Kits are from Shabby Princess and some random elements of past kits from digitalfreebies.


Thanks for lookin!

3 comments:

Edleen said...

love that digi layout Vivs!

i've been busy too and hoping to get back into the Groove soon ;)

have a great week!

Jemma said...

amazing LO wish i could do digi like that!!

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.Maaf Zahir & Batin.