March 10, 2008

Creative Monday

*edited

-= ideas week =-


I dont know about you guys but I found little bits of creativity on Mondays! Today I was asked to buy a birthday card for a friend. Went to HH YYSHB but found nothing good and nice. Further was a bit expensive. We then found this hand made card made in China. Nonetheless some were also a bit creative and so so nice to see. While checking out, I was then asked by AB to make the card with my scrapping stash! heheh duuhhh~~

AB: "behapa tah kan dibali mun inda dipakai...keluarkan tya bakat atu.." (better use up all your stash)

Me: "Apanyaaaaa..." (heeeeee)



So I made this card. Its just a plain simple card. Materials used were a pink card stock, Chatterbox PP, Basic Grey Perhaps PP, some flowery, buttons embellishments, K&Co Words To Go, AC thickers foam, Simply Stated MM rub ons and heidi grace rub ons.




front & inside view

Purposely left the inside part blank as requested for the friend's greetings. Wanted to use my new stamps but left with paused. LOL! Practically I still unsure how to use stamps. Sad huh?

I got these card making ideas from here. She made pretty cards with her various stamps. Cool! Just hope I wont be a stamping addict. heheh



Okay I cant help to post another picture of Afan my nephew in heels! LOL!! He is just so cute! I guess he just filled the spare time while waiting his dad back from UK. Poor boy he misses his dad so much, so does his mommy. tsk..



too sexy for my giraffe T shirt!


Oh, playing around with the D40X and took a shot of 'Alya with her new fringe! Done by her personal hairstylist none other than her mom! huhu.. :P





"emm...apa yahh.." now her favorite words - too much SCTV Indon! LOL!




Signing off and gd nite!

No comments: