May 1, 2008

SIC Motherhood


Hello croppers! Just a quick post.

I hope you have checked out who are the lucky winners for Scrap Inspire Create's April Challenge!! Congratulations to all anyway! :D


So okay peeps, do join the challenge for May this time. Its quite easy and gonna be absolutely fab! The Challenge #2 for SIC in May is {Celebrate Motherhood}. Check out here for further details.


Here's my take for SIC {Celebrate Motherhood} by the way........i know i still need to learn how to take better shots in photography..huhu!





"My Bliss"


My journaling is quite simple cos im not good at it:

Bliss is when a woman becomes a mother,
despite knowing its a major responsibility,
you feel blessed with happiness!
Happy Mother's Day.




ps. to Renoa, no thats not chopstix my dear, those are organza ribbons. :P


No comments: