July 5, 2008

Having a Birthday?

My e-speed connection is being kind to me tonight. For the past few days, it had been super crappy especially at night! Reaaallly frustrated lah!


Anyway, do check Scrap.Inspire.Create July Challenge. Theme for this month is {Birthdays}. Easy peasy eh?

I created a box-like especially for DH whose birthday falls on 29th July! :)
Okay, it was supposed to be a "birthday cake" (instead of just a box) but couldn't find a round figure as a base, so i simply used this rectangle box. Go figure! hehehe! Nevertheless, as to date, i did my best to hide this "extraordinary mystery gift" from him. Just hope he won't read my blog here! LOL!! Naaahh...will just buy real gift for him. He doesn't really fancy these kind of stuffs although i did created an altered frame with our wedding picture and insisted him to put it in his workstation! LOL! LOL!


the "cake"


gonna put a little image of DH on the {noteworthy} transparency tag

Oh, I have incorporated some of the supplies from CupCakes Scrapshop April's Kit. Yeaahh it was really a delay hehehe!

Do play along on the SIC July Challenge peeps! Its not just limited to layouts. You can make a mini album, a tag, etc etc as long as the theme remains the same.


Have a safe week!




1 comment:

Kwebbel said...

Hi Vivs,
today I found your blog and I really like the stuff you made!
I am a blogger too and I have a very long link list from scrapper of the whole world. And if it is ok for you, you are my scrapper from Brunei!
Lovely greetings from Germany
kwebbel