November 22, 2008

Fancy for a box?

Morning :)
Eversince I was introduced to Scrapbooking, I find myself a bit eco-friendly. When I see certain things that seems 'alterable' or something is of a 'great resource', I would keep and store it until whenever I found the right time to make over it! I guess that goes to some of you right? :)

Here is one shoe box from Charles & Keith. It has a perfect proportion to keep the little things such as your jewellery, ribbons holder, etc etc.

~* My Keeps *~


Zoomed in. Coated it with some Ranger Distress Crackle Paints in Milled Lavender.

*****************************
A layout created from a loving mother-in-law to her daughter-in-law. Sweetness!!

*****************************

Are you a Pink Paislee lover? They're having a HUGE Giveaway right now, goodies worth US$100! Pop in here and leave your comments. Who knows you might get lucky!!



Hope you have a great day ahead!

2 comments:

Renoa said...

Oooo~ that's one beautiful box Vivs!

Ali said...

Beautifully decorated, FUN box Vivi! TYFS!